If you like fortunes, then we have a cookie for you. This year’s zodiac is the metal rat, symbolising renewal and accomplishments; renewal because the rat is first of the 12 zodiacs, and accomplishments because metal is the element of production. But whichever year of the Chinese zodiac you were born in, we thought it would be helpful to give you a piece of advice that might help you make the most of the first year of this new decade.
- According to TravelChinaGuide.com, the Chinese zodiac is ruthlessly ironic in the fact that the sign whose year it is tends to be the most out of luck.
- However, it is important to note that this is largely a matter of perspective. Don’t let anxiety or negativity ruin it for you!
- Sometimes your steadfastness makes you a bit stubborn.
- If you are this Chinese zodiac sign, you will need to be more flexible in order to attain great things this year.
- Typically adventurous, willing to jump into new, unexplored territories.
- It will be a rock-star year for this sign, as long as you don’t get involved in too many high-risk scenarios and get in over your heads.
- The Rabbit is a refined, sensitive, and rather reserved zodiac sign. The Rabbit’s need for peace and quiet may inhibit them from putting themselves out into the world and engaging in new experiences.
- Be willing to take more chances.
- Dragons are flashy, wild, and charismatic; you love any opportunity to shine. But therein also lies potential danger – dragons can easily get carried away.
- So be sure to maintain a level of self-awareness before things get out of control.
- The Snake is a complex character: generous yet cunning, cautious yet sly.
- The focus of 2020 for the Snake is going to be on relationships, both professional and personal. How you cultivate these relationships will determine how far you get in discovering your true self and what you ultimately want to do in life.
- The Horse will have the opposite problem that the Rabbit will have in 2020 – the horse might be too eager.
- The excitable Horse will need to rein in excessive emotions in order to reap the benefits that the year of the Rat brings to all zodiacs.
Goat or Sheep:
- The Goat (or Sheep) is gentle, passive, and family-oriented. With your even temper, you will be able to sail through 2020 with minimal problems.
- Don’t let your love of peace and stability stand in the way of change and golden opportunities, though.
- The Monkey is fun and outgoing.
- People with this Chinese zodiac sign will have a hard time in 2020 if you do not find a way to focus and be more patient and orderly.
- The Rooster is a more grounded and straightforward version of the Dragon – proud and likes to show off, running the risk of being too self-centred.
- Success in 2020 for this sign will find its anchor zooming out and focusing on the bigger picture. Focus on the needs of others, and you will find yourself enriched as well.
- The Dog is a Chinese Zodiac that is principled and good-natured.
- You will have a pretty easy year as long as you don’t sacrifice those principles to get where you want to be. If you want something, go and get it, but be your honest and loyal self along the way.
- You will find joy and good fortune as a result of your best characteristics: intelligence, kindness, and honesty.